Italian for Kids
ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 1 introduces this beautiful language to kids in a way that engages them from start to finish. Starring native speakers and 3-D animated characters, ITALIAN FOR KIDS teaches the Italian language within the context of a fantastic birthday party – full of lively songs, delicious food and playful games. Marina and her cute puppy, “Momo”, clearly demonstrate useful phrases for everyday situations, such as meeting and greeting, eating, playing and much more. Words for colors, numbers, and parts of the body are explained in an entertaining and lively manner. Narrated and subtitled in English, ITALIAN FOR KIDS is perfect for beginner students of all ages.
- Incorporates Language Tree’s breakthrough Multi-Cognition Approach ™
- Contains 6 complete lessons on everyday conversation
- Includes interactive DVD games that test a child’s comprehension
- Introduces over 100 practical phrases and vocabulary words
- Upbeat sing-along songs reinforce new words and phrases
Italian for Kids
ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 2 takes your child on an unforgettable learning journey with Marina and her best friend “Momo” the dog. Along the way, your child will learn words and phrases related to useful daily topics: telling time, eating, playing, and much more. Language Tree pumps up the fun factor with colorful 3-D animation and sing-along pop songs. Narrated and subtitled in English, ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 2 is perfect for beginner students of all ages.
- Incorporates Language Tree’s breakthrough Multi-Cognition Approach™
- Contains complete lessons on everyday conversation
- Includes remote control DVD games that test lesson comprehension
- Sing-along songs reinforce new words and phrases
- Native speakers provide authentic pronunciation