|Why learn Italian? Learning Italian allows kids to connect to a rich culture, steeped in art and tradition. Your child will be able to communicate with Italian-speaking friends and relatives, acquire valuable language skills for work and travel, and gain newfound appreciation for the Italian culture.Watch a demo video clip.||
I have been using your Italian program with my 3-year old grand-niece who has been learning Italian from me since the day she was born. The program is helpful and supporting to what she already knows and she loves it. I wish other Italian Americans would learn how easy it is to teach their little ones our beautiful language.
– Celeste R., PhD.
Italian for Kids
ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 1 introduces this beautiful language to kids in a way that engages them from start to finish. Starring native speakers and 3-D animated characters, ITALIAN FOR KIDS teaches the Italian language within the context of a fantastic birthday party – full of lively songs, delicious food and playful games. Marina and her cute puppy, “Momo”, clearly demonstrate useful phrases for everyday situations, such as meeting and greeting, eating, playing and much more. Words for colors, numbers, and parts of the body are explained in an entertaining and lively manner.
Narrated and subtitled in English, ITALIAN FOR KIDS is perfect for beginner students of all ages.
- Incorporates Language Tree’s breakthrough Multi-Cognition Approach ™
- Contains 6 complete lessons on everyday conversation
- Includes interactive DVD games that test a child’s comprehension
- Introduces over 100 practical phrases and vocabulary words
- Upbeat sing-along songs reinforce new words and phrases
Italian for Kids
ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 2 takes your child on an unforgettable learning journey with Marina and her best friend “Momo” the dog. Along the way, your child will learn words and phrases related to useful daily topics: telling time, eating, playing, and much more. Language Tree pumps up the fun factor with colorful 3-D animation and sing-along pop songs.
Narrated and subtitled in English, ITALIAN FOR KIDS volume 2 is perfect for beginner students of all ages.
- Incorporates Language Tree’s breakthrough Multi-Cognition Approach™
- Contains complete lessons on everyday conversation
- Includes remote control DVD games that test lesson comprehension
- Sing-along songs reinforce new words and phrases
- Native speakers provide authentic pronunciation